Welcome to The Nomadic Fitzpatricks - your go-to resource for confidently traveling & eating with celiac disease!
These celiac travel guides will inspire you to see the world safely and these tasty recipes will wow your family and friends. You'll also find gluten-free coaching & resources so you can become a strong advocate with celiac disease for the rest of your life!
Trending Celiac Travel Guides
Everyone is back to traveling! These guides will help you find gluten-free restaurants & dine out safely in your adventures with celiac, from Boston to Italy and beyond!
See more celiac travel guides →
Trending Gluten-Free Recipes
Gluten-free never tasted so good with recipes for homemade croissants (yes, they're real!), empanadas, the easiest pad thai, and more. Over 100 recipes that you won't be able to tell are gluten-free.
See more gluten-free recipes →
Celiac Disease Resources
Living with celiac disease can be frustrating, isolating, and hard. Here you'll find resources to manage celiac disease, dining out in restaurants, gluten-free product reviews, and strategies for managing other chronic digestive illnesses.
- Resources for the Newly Diagnosed
- Celiac Friendly Restaurants in the USA
- Guest Post: When A Celiac Should See A Dietitian
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid Dining Out With Celiac Disease
- Flying With Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease and IBS: How To Deal With Both
- How To Speak Up With Celiac Disease
- Celiac Holiday Survival Guide